Sunday, June 15, 2008

Jet Lag

I knew it would hit me.
It's 7:30 in the morning here. And I've been awake since 4:30. I tried to get back to sleep for about two hours, but without much success.
I finally gave up trying to sleep around 6:30 and decided to get up and go running. I went about four miles, from my dorm up to Regent's park, around the park and back down. My sister Lauren would be proud of me. It was a beautiful run. The weather was perfect. And because London is less than 100 feet above sea level in most places, I could actually breathe during my run! I'm going to have a hard time going back to 4,000 feet of elevation in Utah in August. I'll probably have to scale my mileage back to about half. That'll be interesting.
Well, time to start the day. Hopefully I can function somewhat normally on five hours of sleep.

1 comment:

austinmcraig said...

You. Are. In. England. Congratulations, Keep us posted.