Thursday, July 10, 2008

It's the small stuff...

I love the little things that make me smile while I'm at work. For example, my roommate Jessi's latest blog post on the entertainment value of Google's automatic translator. And a description on the back of my Nestle Boost Smashin' Strawberry smoothie (with Mind Boost) that I drank this morning:

WARNING: After drinking your Boost, you may suffer intense feelings of happiness, lust for life and you may start hugging old ladies. Don't be concerned, this is so normal.

Haven't hugged any old ladies yet, but I am very happy right now. I might even say I have a lust for life. I should drink these things more often...

2 comments:

Jessi said...

Awww, I'm glad my blog made you happy! :-)

austinmcraig said...

Now that's good marketing. They've got you now.