Friday, March 27, 2009

Life lesson #56

Never use liquid detergent in a dishwasher.

Because no matter how small the amount, it WILL cause a flood in your kitchen.

Don't worry, I've already done it once before. I just felt the need to remind myself of it again today. I figured if I used a smaller amount of liquid soap, the dishwasher wouldn't overflow like it did last time. I even rolled up a small hand towel to stuff under the door of the dishwasher and turned it on the short cycle, just to be safe while testing it out.

But, a few minutes later, I returned to the kitchen and found it looking much like a bubble bath.

oops...

On the bright side, I can check "mop kitchen floor" off my to-do list.

1 comment:

Deanna said...

Just like an episode of I love Lucy or something. Congrats!
xoxoxo